Ten reasons why a windscreen repair is best
- 1. Save hundreds of pounds avoiding a new windscreen
- 2. You can fail your MOT with a chip on your windscreen
- 3. When driving, your eyes can be taken off the road by a chip in your windscreen, this could lead to an accident
- 4. Having a windscreen replaced can affect the warranty against corrosion on your vehicle
- 5. If you don’t repair a chip, it will grow, and crack your windscreen
- 6. Full strength is regained once your windscreen has been repaired
- 7. The longer you leave a chip, the harder it is to fix, moisture and contamination becomes harder to remove
- 8. If the glue used to fit the windscreen is not applied correctly, leaking and wind noise can occur, which usually means
the job needs to be done again
- 9. When removing a windscreen, very sharp tools are used, scratches to the paint work, dashboard and side pillars
can be caused.
- 10. Glass shards can become trapped in your air vents if not cleaned properly
Mr Chip Windscreens, you the customer always come first.